November 10, 2008




I'm having a fucking seizure...

Here's the context :

It's 2am, I have a gym class tomorrow morning
(which I am not planning to attend)
and am currently working on my end-term
writing assignment for philosophy class...

Of course, no human being could survive writing
philosophical theories for 4 hours straight
(I really did start at 10pm...)

So I decided to ... browse the web a bit
(It can be considered cheating)
and just noticed that website, Livesmashingpumpkins.com

You...
can...
buy...
official...
recordings...
of...
EVERY.SMASHING.PUMPKINS.GIG.

*shakes*

Maybe I'm brain-dead from all the philosophical
arguements and theories of virtue, but...
This must be the single greatest day (night?... nacht o_o)
of my entire life...

Now I have to borrow a fuckload of money from
a random foreign bank to buy every damn recording
on that website.



*shakes*

*faints*


...
*gets back up*

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Yes!
Agh!

And I forgot to mention, there are like 4 new songs
played during most of these gigs, including the new single which
I bought and blogged about yesterday.
As Rome Burns is just rock-gasmic (Hell yea! just invented a new term!)

*faints*

No comments: